Location: Boston, MA
Clevertech is hiring Developer/Business Analyst to help us in our mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work with a Clevertech’s remote development team while working with our client in their office!
What you’ll do:
- Work on-site in Boston with our customer and act as a point of communication with our Development Team, providing a high level of relationship management
- Actively define and document customer and business problems through agile ways of working - using relevant techniques for requirements elicitation, requirements analysis and solution assessment validation
- Assess and select appropriate solutions to meet customer needs to determine how features work and are configured to maximise customer engagement and satisfaction
- Meet customer needs by analysing customer and loyalty inputs to identify opportunities to optimise and build features to create the best user experience
- Identify, map and resolve customer pain points for quick resolution
What is required:
- Experience as a Software Development Business Analyst (minimum 3 years), with passion for an agile way of working
- Proven track record in communicating requirements both verbally and through user stories, with logical and clear acceptance criteria, that are easily understood by developers, testers and non-technical stakeholders
- Can solve, and lead the solving of, strategic problems that have a high complexity
- Expert user in collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence to document and manage stories and other documentation
- Results-orientated, attention to detail and impressive ability to meet tight timeframes
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers
Remote Software Job Opportunities
Come join Clevertech’s team of exceptional people, helping the world’s most innovative organizations and individuals build game-changing technology. Fast.