PST TimeZone Preferred!
Clevertech is looking for a Sr DevOps Engineer to join our global team and support over 20 development teams with cloud infrastructure using terraform, docker, kube, jenkins, test suites, logging and reporting.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication. You are comfortable having a meeting with the head of IT of a major organization as well as configuring security to solve new issues that show up from pen test scanning.
Ideally you are AWS certified and have a software development background. You are able to devise proactive solutions to project-related issues and inspire trust in all stakeholders. You’re a team player who is ready to work with your team to find solutions.
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Strong grasp of automation/configuration management (either Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, Chef, Terraform)
- Experience with Amazon AWS tools
- Version Control with Git. We use GitHub
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins
- Comfort with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Comfort with collaboration across functional borders
- Experience in highly-available IT operations: fault-tolerance, zero-downtime deploy, scalability
- Docker container technology
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Trunk-based development
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Security Best Practices / Secure architecture and design
Own Your Time
We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. World travellers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We are a collective of like minded people in over ten countries, and our global perspective shapes our every move.
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on one finish line at a time. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams. And keep your eye on the mail - we send out swag everywhere in the world and there are celebratory pictures of Clevertech socks, hoodies, and mugs all over slack.
Learn at your edges
We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development. CleverFridays, guest speakers, mentorship opportunities and in-depth industry exposure are all on offer here.
And of course, if you speak at a tech conference, we cover all expenses.
We insist that you take recharge time. We are closed for major holidays and then require that you take at least two weeks a year to refresh.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers.
Remote Software Job Opportunities
Come join Clevertech’s team of exceptional people, helping the world’s most innovative organizations and individuals build game-changing technology. Fast.