Our Node.js developers undergo rigorous bootcamp training in user-driven and Node.js web development concepts—driving innovative work in scalable Internet applications. We regularly step in to assist our Node.js outsource technical teams on their most challenging projects—and we can confidently do the same with yours.
That’s why more and more businesses are either working with a Node.js development company, or are hiring Node.js developers to boost their dream projects.
The benefits of using Node.js for business app development
Node.js provides a lot of benefits to any custom business application development project:
- average time for development process is the shortest among today’s frameworks, hence a rapid minimum viable product delivery is for sure on the cards
- provision of creating your own framework. This feature has been considered valuable by many Node.js developers, which resulted in various new tools and frameworks launched within the Node community.
- a big range of features that can be carried out using this platform
- multiple-platform compatible written code
- easy to install and execute locally
- inexpensive to test and deploy using Pay As You Grow services
- easy to develop software real-time systems
- extremely scalable due to asynchronous and event-driven processing
- very fast, also containing very speedy native bindings(C)
- universality: in Node.js the code is written in one language, but can be run on multiple platforms
- high performance: Node.js distributes a small heap per connection, comparing to other server side solutions, which usually create a big thread for each incoming connection and slow down the performance. The Node.js development projects can be of extremely high load with fast response and quick scalability options, as opposed to PHP applications that may collapse during such loads. Here’s why your project needs a proficient Node.js developer or team, able to ensure the stability and functionality of the system while the traffic is growing up.
- amazing performance for HTTP and TCP protocols
- shorter parsing time
- tight coupling between client and server: the ability to design the client and server sides in a way that doesn't require flipping back and forth between multiple technologies
- cloud scalability: possibility to scale up and down as needed to allocate power during rush hours and to save money and resources when the usage is low
- Node.js services are lightweight and easy to modify
- compatibility with a lot of community driven open source packages and modules
- many available packages and extensions
- very cheap hosting for Node.js business applications compared to other apps.
Our Node.js development team will help you analyze your own requirements and advise you whether Node web development is the right solution for your project or not.
What to build using Node.js?
Taking into account the specific features of Node.js, it is mainly used in the following business software development areas:
- scripts - programs running one task per launch
- executable applications, for example various types of servers
- applications handling thousands of connections and data streaming towards other systems
- applications that ensure an intensive data exchange with the back-end
- chat applications and real-time tracking applications, e.g.: dashboards, statistics, etc.
- REST / JSON APIs. Node.js really excels in this field. It's a great tool for wrapping data sources such as databases and web services and exposing them via a JSON interface
- applications that are highly event-driven
- one page apps. The ability to process many requests in a limited amount of time with low response times, make it an excellent choice for web applications of today's business that perform lots of data processing on the client side
- leveraging unix tools performance. Node's ability to create thousands of child processes and process their outputs as a stream is a great way for leveraging various software products.
- leveraging data streaming. Many Node.js applications have been built to work with streams, e.g. a program to parse file uploading in real time, or an app creating proxies between various data layers
- app prototypes. Great choice for developing business MVPs without wasting resources.
- Node.js mobile applications which communicate to platform API and databases. Node.js is very suitable to develop apps complying with the latest in mobile app technology
- game applications
Worth to mention that sometimes the Node platform is not suitable for certain projects, hence a Node.js consulting expert is compulsory to advise with.
Our Node.js developers and consultants are ready to understand the practical aspects of your business and to make it different on the market by using the outstanding power of Node.js.
Who leverages Node.js software development?
Mobile and cloud development changed the way companies interact with customers. This model requires the use of back-end applications which are very fast, scalable and easy to launch.
Big companies are using Node.js to develop scalable mobile and web applications with limited technical requirements. PayPal, Dow Jones and Uber have already placed a business Node.js solution into production. The Node.js software development features have given companies such as Yahoo! and HP enough inspiration to build their next generation products on this platform.
Our Node.js outsourced software development team will save you time and money for your business by providing an efficient and scalable solution.